In early 2019, Thales Group acquired the international security company Gemalto and have combined it with their existing digital assets. With the merger, the company now provides identity management and data protection technologies to help banks exchange funds, people cross borders and make energy much smarter.
Thales’s digital identity solutions verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze quantities of information and encrypt data. Some of the sub-activities and use for Thales’s technology include:
- Banking & Payment: Thales Group helps more than 3,000 financial institutions secure banking and payment services, delivering multiple payment methods for digital and physical transactions. Additionally, they support the digital transformation of financial services with digital identity and data encryption solutions.
- Enterprise & Cybersecurity: Thales’s Data Protection and Access Management solutions are used by brands around the world to protect data and intellectual property and provide secure access to applications and data.
- Government: Thales’s helps to supply secure identity documents, identification and verification solutions as well as digital government services. They also address border management, road safety, public security and law enforcement challenges.
- Internet: Thales’s provides two critical IoT components: reliable connectivity and robust security.
- Mobile: Thales works with operators and consumer OEMs to make the transition to eSIM solutions, providing enhanced connectivity and Trusted Digital ID solutions.
- Software Monetization: Thales’s software monetization portfolio provides software companies and intelligent device vendors with software licensing, protection and entitlement management solutions that help to drive business growth.
Learn more about Thales Group identity solutions. This report covers:
- Solutions and Capabilities
- Key Source Selection Criteria
- Setup and Configuration
- Pros and Cons
- Customer Testimonials
- Stakeholder Profiles
- Major Product Milestones
- Pricing and more
Objective of the Report:
- To provide objective in-depth analysis for prospective buyers
- To analyze how Thales Group fits into the identity market
- To provide key insights into solution capabilities, key deployments, organization size, and customer success track record
- To share developments such as regional expansions, new product launches
- To conduct pricing analysis relative to the identity market
This full review is available to Identity Review’s Consortium Members. You can learn more about this review and other benefits of the Consortium membership by getting in touch with us here.