Simeio offers professional services, Identity and Access Management (IAM) managed services, and Identity as a Service (IDaaS). Its full range of services is powered by an industry first IAM Virtualization Platform delivered via Simeio’s Identity Intelligence Center (IIC). Simeio offers IDaaS to clients who want consumer IAM and/or CIAM capabilities as a service via on-premise, hosted on cloud or hybrid with a private cloud option available.
The Simeio ‘Connect and Protect’ focus gives consumers a complete range of customized solutions, proven effective for over 100 million identities. It allows organizations to operate from anywhere on any device without internal and external risks. The complete range of customized IAM solutions include:
- Access Governance: Simeio automates compliance and protect against insider (and outsider) threats with solutions for access governance.
- Identity Administration: Simeio eliminates employee access concerns by managing end-to-end employee partner, customer identity lifecycles.
- Privileged Identity Management: Securely manage privileged user passwords and SSH keys, automate compliance reporting with integration to existing infrastructure.
- Access Management & Federation: Simeio provides secure authentication and a seamless SSO to any on-premise application, cloud application or network resource.
- Core Directory Services: Simeio provides flexible virtual directory solutions that are secure and seamless, giving users the right access in any environment.
- Security & Risk Intelligence: Simeio deploy and maintain security and behavioral analytics that require continuous risk monitoring.
- Data Security & Loss Prevention: Simeio delivers Data Security & Loss Prevention solutions for big data and all types of databases as a hosted managed service.
Cloud Security: Simeio automates cloud security administration such as SaaS identity administration and SaaS configuration monitoring.
Learn more about Simeio identity solutions. This report covers:
- Solutions and Capabilities
- Key Source Selection Criteria
- Setup and Configuration
- Pros and Cons
- Customer Testimonials
- Stakeholder Profiles
- Major Product Milestones
- Pricing and more
Objective of the Report:
- To provide objective in-depth analysis for prospective buyers
- To analyze how Simeio fits into the identity market
- To provide key insights into solution capabilities, key deployments, organization size, and customer success track record
- To share developments such as regional expansions, new product launches
- To conduct pricing analysis relative to the identity market
This full review is available to Identity Review’s Consortium Members. You can learn more about this review and other benefits of the Consortium membership by getting in touch with us here.