Since merging with Core Security in 2018, SecureAuth has supplemented their multifactor authentication use cases with more identity governance and access management capabilities. SecureAuth offers specific industry solutions for healthcare, energy, and retail. SecureAuth provides flexible and adaptable identity and access management solutions to secure workforce and customer identities everywhere.
The SecureAuth platform helps to strengthen security without user disruption, have the freedom to choose hybrid, on-prem, or cloud deployments, increase authentication choice and flexibility, and reduce IT burden and increase productivity. The platform provides features such as:
- Multi-factor authentication: With nearly 30 multi-factor authentication methods ranging from mobile push notifications to desktop app generated OTPs to fingerprint and facial recognition biometrics, the SecureAuth Identity Platform adapts to preferences
- Adaptive authentication: The SecureAuth Identity Platform provides a broad set of unique adaptive authentication risk checks that analyze characteristics around device, location, IP address, and behavior to identify legitimate users and stop attackers.
- Single sign-on (SSO): The SecureAuth Identity Platform supports a wide breadth of federation protocols and can even SSO-enable homegrown or legacy applications that present federation challenges.
- User self-service: The SecureAuth Identity Platform enables 24/7 self-service for password resets, account unlocks, profile updates, and device enrollments to enhance the user experience while lowering your overhead.
- Hybrid, On-Prem, Cloud: The SecureAuth Identity Platform offers options to deploy hybrid, on-prem, or in the cloud, whichever best meets an organization’s needs.
Simple administration: The SecureAuth Identity Platform approach leverages reusable templates, policies, and settings to simplify and accelerate the creation and administration of access control and user experiences across a variety of systems.
Learn more about SecureAuth identity solutions. This report covers:
- Solutions and Capabilities
- Key Source Selection Criteria
- Setup and Configuration
- Pros and Cons
- Customer Testimonials
- Stakeholder Profiles
- Major Product Milestones
- Pricing and more
Objective of the Report:
- To provide objective in-depth analysis for prospective buyers
- To analyze how SecureAuth fits into the identity market
- To provide key insights into solution capabilities, key deployments, organization size, and customer success track record
- To share developments such as regional expansions, new product launches
- To conduct pricing analysis relative to the identity market
This full review is available to Identity Review’s Consortium Members. You can learn more about this review and other benefits of the Consortium membership by getting in touch with us here.