California-based OneLogin provides on-demand IDaaS solutions consisting of single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, directory integration, user provisioning capabilities. They also include a catalog of pre-integrated applications. OneLogin’s Trusted Experience Platform builds secure, scalable and smart identities for the workforce and customers.
OneLogin makes an excellent IDaaS solution for organizations of any size looking for powerful SSO, directory, and MFA capabilities. Their support is highly user focused, and it deploys well with only minimal adjustments. OneLogin’s Identity & Access Management Solutions can be applied to a variety of industries and use cases, which includes (but not limited to):
- OneLogin for enterprises to strengthen security profile, drive productivity and accelerate digital transformation
- OneLogin to help businesses grow and improve productivity and security without adding IT headcount
- MFA for applications and protect most valuable assets with multi-factor authentication and SmartFactor Authentication for individual applications
- Customer Identity Management to provide customers with a secure and streamline journey and manage identities easily with OneLogin
- OneLogin for the tech industry to manage passwords, security and streamline workflows
In addition, Key OneLogin Trusted Experience Platform services include:
- Cloud directory: OneLogin’s pre-built integrations work seamlessly with existing on-prem and cloud directories, like Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Workday, and more.
- Single Sign-On: OneLogin’s Single Sign-on (SSO) platform gives users one-click access to all their apps, in the cloud or behind the firewall, anywhere and anytime.
- Authentication: OneLogin’s SmartFactor Authentication uses machine learning for state-of-the-art MFA and also adds multi-factor authentication.
- Identity and lifecycle management: With OneLogin’s identity management, provision users easily and automate onboarding/offboarding.
- Reporting and intelligence: OneLogin’s dashboard is supplemented by a state-of-the-art reporting engine for drilling down to users, apps, and events.
- Developer tools: With OneLogin, you can integrate your custom apps and third-party apps, and extend the system to fit your workflows.
Learn more about OneLogin identity solutions. This report covers:
- Solutions and Capabilities
- Key Source Selection Criteria
- Setup and Configuration
- Pros and Cons
- Customer Testimonials
- Stakeholder Profiles
- Major Product Milestones
- Pricing and more
Objective of the Report:
- To provide objective in-depth analysis for prospective buyers
- To analyze how OneLogin fits into the identity market
- To provide key insights into solution capabilities, key deployments, organization size, and customer success track record
- To share developments such as regional expansions, new product launches
- To conduct pricing analysis relative to the identity market
This full review is available to Identity Review’s Consortium Members. You can learn more about this review and other benefits of the Consortium membership by getting in touch with us here.