Acuant provides identity verification to build businesses with valid customers. The Acuant Trusted Identity Platform is powered by AI for the high speed and accuracy rates. Omnichannel products provide customer experiences that allow businesses to establish trust via identity proofing from any location. Some of their products include government-issued identity document and chip authentication, biometric facial recognition and more.
For over 20 years, Acuant has developed innovative solutions that provide fast, accurate and secure identity verification. The company has evolved into a Trusted Identity Platform that addresses the challenges of growing fraud and security concerns in the digital economy, helping to prove if individuals are truly who they say they are with certainty and trust.
With flexibility, third-party data and technology sources, and a single API, customers can access as much or little as they need of the platform. This results in an advanced orchestration hub that provides accurate risk decisions, allowing businesses to move faster and deliver great user experience across all channels
Acuant focuses on:
- Real-time intelligent data capture and auto-fill software: Acuant IDscan works with mobile devices or TWAIN compatible desktop scanners to obtain images of any government-issued identity document with image capture technology.
- Document authentication and identity verification software: Acuant AssureID’s technology speeds up the document inspection process by extracting biometric and alphanumeric data contained in an identity document.
- Facial recognition and match with liveness test: Acuant FaceID software performs biometric facial recognition match and liveness detection to prevent identity thrift and fraud.
- Secure manual review to pass more good customers: Acuant ReviewID provides expert manual inspection of identity document images from certified expert forensic examiners.
- ePassport authentication solutions: Acuant Ozone technology provide robust cryptographic security to support ePassport issuance, forensic analysis, border crossing/inspection processes, and ePasssport/eID/eMRTD authentication processing for identity verification using mobile devices.
- Builds, proofs and monitors identity: With the acquisition of IdentityMInd, Acuant combined its Trust identity Platform for identity creation, risk scoring, transaction monitoring and regulatory compliance.
Learn more about Acuant identity solutions. This report covers:
- Solutions and Capabilities
- Key Source Selection Criteria
- Setup and Configuration
- Pros and Cons
- Customer Testimonials
- Stakeholder Profiles
- Major Product Milestones
- Pricing and more
Objective of the Report:
- To provide objective in-depth analysis for prospective buyers
- To analyze how Acuant fits into the identity market
- To provide key insights into solution capabilities, key deployments, organization size, and customer success track record
- To share developments such as regional expansions, new product launches
- To conduct pricing analysis relative to the identity market
This full review is available to Identity Review’s Consortium Members. You can learn more about this review and other benefits of the Consortium membership by getting in touch with us here.